2011年5月20日星期五

Hairdresser Negligence Wrecked My Birthday

It is sad and pitiful to say this. Because of the stylist's negligence, i have had a bad hairstyle which is a nightmare to me.
I simply asked for short-cut and define of the layers. But the trainee had no idea what to do and make my hair damaged and shaped ugly. They did not compensate me. The person at the reception desk even laughed at me. I cannot bear it and put it on my blog.
It is common that some hairdressers do these things to their clients. They may chat with other people and pay less attention to the head. They may not take the suggestions of the client but do as they wish. This may turn out to be the opposite of the client's original thought. They may have some trainees and non-experienced hairdressers to do this. Sometimes they can happen because of the old tools they use. They may harm the client's head or hairstyle.
So be careful. If you would like to, you can also purchase some lace wigs, lace front wigs or full lace wigs.

没有评论:

发表评论